The Yamaha V-Star Custom comes with a very manageable seat height, light handling, a 650 V-Twin engine and chrome in all the right places. Looking to get started living the cruiser lifestyle, then hop aboard a 2014 Yamaha V-Star!
The V-Star 650 Custom features lots of chrome, luminous paint, a bobtail rear fender, and the convenience of a clean, quiet shaft drive. Don’t be surprised if your friends think it’s a one-of-a-kind custom machine.
2014 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom Total Motorcycle Key Features
• The V Star Custom is the lightest of the full-size Stars, which means great handling and performance are along for the ride, too.
• Dual exhausts, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome—the V Star Custom represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
• Classic rigid-look rear end serves up 3.4 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock, offering up a great ride.
• 27.4-inch seat height lets riders get both feet on the pavement.
• Estimated 49 mpg* means over 200 miles of riding before fill-ups.
Beautifully chromed and polished 649cc (40-cubic-inch), air-cooled, SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder, 70 degree, V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power for smooth cruising performance. Maximum torque occurs at a low 3,000 rpm.
Industry-leading, Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful.