The Troy-Bilt Storm 2420 brings the power and convenience you need to make clearing snow less of a hassle. Designed with powerful serrated augers that make quick work of heavy, icy snow. A center-mount chute crank puts the machine’s controls comfortably within your reach. The extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator. The Storm 2420 can handle up to 12" of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button, making sure winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
208cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 24-in. clearing width and 20-in. intake height can handle up to 12-in. of snowfall
- Back with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine
- Self-propelled drive with the choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- 13-in. x 4-in. X-Trac offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Extended polymer chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator