Lightning Trailers produces quality all-aluminum trailers that help meet the budget demands of our customers. “Why Lightning Trailers?” has often times been the question and the answer is in the products we produce. From the quality of the craftsmanship, to the value we provide the customer, Lightning has you covered. Lightning Trailers is proud to be a division of Forest River Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company and the leading manufacturer of Recreational Vehicles.
MSRP - $9450
NVC Price - $7799
NVC price is intended for an outright purchase & to be paid by cash or check.
Credit cards will be accepted with a surcharge.
Financing also available through Sheffield Financial
At Lightning Trailers our mission is simple; build great products that exceed our customers’ expectations in every way possible. From the parts we use to the employees who build them, we work to fulfill this mission. It comes through in the high-quality lines of cargo, car, motorcycle, open and snowmobile trailers we manufacture every day.
Lightning Aluminum has over 25 years of experience in aluminum trailer manufacturing. In fact, over 80% of our employees have been here longer than our competition has even been in business. This is why we see many close knockoffs of the original Lightning Aluminum Trailer on the market. Lightning Trailers are manufactured to the strict guidelines of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers. Member manufacturers are certified to comply with established industry standards and U.S. DOT's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS). Their website (NATM Compliance) lists the manufactures who meet this certification. Does the competition meet this standard?
Overall Length - 20'4"
Overall Width - 8'6
Overall Height - 8'4"
Interior Length - 17'8"
Interior Width - 6'7"
Interior Height - 6'1"
Ramp Door Width - 6'2"
Ramp Door Height - 5'10"
2 5/16" Ball
GVWR - 7000 lbs
Curb Weight - 1750 lbs
Option on this Trailer:
- Aluminum Rim Upgrade
- Rear Ramp Door and Flap
- Aluminum Bar Locks for Ramp Door
- (1) Pair Fold Down Stabilizer Jacks
- Rainblock Flooring Upgrade
- White Vinyl Walls & Ceiling
- ATP Transition Plate
- (2) Removeable Wheel Chocks
- (8) 5,000 lb. D-Rings
- (2) 12v LED Double Dome Light w/Switch
- 12V Loading Light w/Switch
- (2) 3 - 1/2″ Sidewall Vents
- Two-Tone Exterior w/Bright Anodized Divider
- 16″ Bright Anodized Sides
- 24″ ATP Stoneguard Upgrade
- Black Powder Coated Trim & Hardware
- Black Door Frames
- 24" Black ATP Stone Guard
- Upgraded Black Aluminum Wheels
- All Aluminum Frame (A-Frame Tube Tongue on 6' Wides; Triple Tube Tongue on 7' Wides)
- Spring Axle w/EZ Lube Hubs
- (1) 12V LED Double Dome Light w/Switch
- Double Rear Doors (Excluding LTF58SA)
- Aluminum Cam bar (Double Rear Door Models)
- Powder-Coated Door Hardware
- Screwless .030 Aluminum Exterior
- L.E.D. Lights
- 2' V-Nose (Sloped)
- 15" Bias-Ply Tires (Excluding LTF58SA)
- Tongue Jack
- 3/4" One-Side Painted Plywood Floor
- .024 Bonded Seamless Aluminum Roof
- 32" Pre-Hung Side Access Door w/ Flushlock (Excluding LTF58SA)
- 16" Aluminum Stoneguard (Sloped)
- Roof Vent
- 16" O/C Wall Construction
Options on this trailer:
6" Extra Height
- Rear Ramp Door
- 12″ Plywood Flap
- (1) Pair of Fold Down Stabilizer Jacks
- (4) 5,000 lb. D-Rings
- 15″ Aluminum Rims w/Radial Upgrade
- 24″ Stoneguard
- Rainblock Flooring
- (2) Salem Vents
- (2) LED Interior Lights and (1) Switch
- White Vinyl Interior Walls
- Slim LED taillights (1 Pair)