STOCK NUMBER: 150XC12
Online price is a cash outright price!! Trade may be accepted at a low wholesale price only!!!
2012 KTM 150 XC Review
The most agile bike of the XC model line. This lightweight two-stroke machine is the most fun of the bunch – whether on the track or the trail you won’t be disappointed in its ability to do-it-all while keeping the fun factor pegged.
2012 KTM 150 XC Features and Benefits
New for 2012:
• New WP linkage suspension system
• New frame with new upper shock mount and new brackets for the link and cylinder head
• New one-piece cast aluminium swingarm with excellent flex characteristics
• New intake boot that provides extra protection for the Twin-Air filter which still has the same quick change, no-tools access air filter change process
• WP 48mm USD forks received new premium oil and dust seals by SKF and new bushings with improved Teflon coating for better sensitivity and durability
• New settings for front and rear suspension for better overall handling
• New Brembo rear brake master cylinder with reworked internal design for improved reliability
• New Dunlop GEOMAX MX51 front and rear tires
• New white airbox, rear number plates and a redesigned reinforced rear fender for perfect ergonomics and excellent contact points
• New Renthal bar pad
• New handguard mount and flag design
Design 1-cylinder 2-stroke engine, water-cooled, with reed intake and exhaust control
Displacement 143.6 cm³ (8.763 cu in)
Bore 56 mm (2.2 in)
Stroke 58.4 mm (2.299 in)
Starting aid Kick starter
Gearbox 6-gear, claw shifted
Primary transmission 23:73
Secondary ratio 13:50
Clutch Multidisc clutch in oil bath/hydraulically activated
Ignition Contactless controlled fully electronic ignition with digital ignition adjustment, type Kokusan
Frame Central tube frame made of chrome molybdenum steel tubing
Fork WP Suspension Up Side Down 4860 MXMA CC
Shock absorber WP Suspension 5018 BAVP DCC
Suspension travel Front 300 mm (11.81 in)
Suspension travel Rear 317 mm (12.48 in)
Brake system Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
Brake discs - diameter Front 260 mm (10.24 in)
Brake discs - diameter Rear 220 mm (8.66 in)
Chain 5/8 x 1/4"
Steering head angle 63.5°
Wheelbase 1,480±10 mm (58.27±0.39 in)
Ground clearance unloaded 395 mm (15.55 in)
Seat height unloaded 992 mm (39.06 in)
Total fuel tank capacity, approx. 11.5 l (3.04 US gal)
Super unleaded gasoline, mixed with 2-stroke engine oil (1:40)
Weight without fuel, approx. 94.2 kg (207.7 lb.)
Nishna Valley Cycle is your midwest power sports dealer. So if you live in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Missouri, Minnesota, or even Illinois, it will be worth the drive. Nishna Valley Cycle carries, Honda, Yamaha, KTM, and OSSA, with a full line of street bikes, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and ATV'S. We are also southwest Iowa's largest trailer dealer. We have a large selection of Aluma aluminum trailers, and Finish Line steel trailers. We also are your dealer for Yamaha golf cars.
Come see us for all your power equipment needs also. We sell Winco and Honda Generators. NVC also is carries, Honda lawn mowers, tiller, trimmers, snow blowers, and water pumps. Our parts department carries a wide range of parts and accessories for your bike or ATV. Also check out or large selection of Oakley sunglasses and FOX apparel.
We carry the BEST of the BEST so you won't be disappointed. We look forward to seeing you soon!